Playing at the park before we played in the water... I love this outfit on him.
After we turned on the water... playing in puddles
He shied away from the big sprays of water, but still got a little wet.
When these things were just trickling out a small amount of water he walked up and said "wash, wash" and tried to wash his hands in the water.
Then he got thirsty and tried to drink the water that was coming out of the openings.
So, like any mother I think, "He must be thirsty, I'll give him some water"
I give him a sippy cup, and what does he do? Drops it and tries drinking from the yellow tubes again. Do you see the cup lying on the ground where he discarded it?
He finally got brave and let himself get thoroughly wet.
But he was unhappy with his decision.
Very unhappy
In the end he had a blast, he didn't want to leave (but it was nap time) and he stared back at the splash pad as we walked away until it was no longer in sight.
3 comments:
i LOVE the sad face!
That is the saddest little face ever! :(
Wish we were there to enjoy the warm weather and you and Jason and Parker. Not necessarily in that order. Love you and miss you. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment