The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, March 9, 2009

Curtains

Jason and I are tired of our house being plain, the only room we've painted is Parkers, and we've slowly added decor elsewhere, but it's definitely a work in progress. And progress is slow, since Jason and I disagree somewhat concerning what we want to do with the house. But we have added a little bit more to our home, Curtains!

Neither of us really liked any of the pre-made curtains we were able to find, (so we do agree on some things) So we went to Joanns and picked out some fabric, so I could make curtains.

I made three valances for the living room.

And some basic green curtains for our window in our kitchen, which I'm still not sure about... I think I might want to add a valance across the top, but I can't make up my mind

3 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Nice job. I am starting to worry about decorating a house. It can take a lot of time and money. I just hope we find a house that is fitting for us.

Daisy's Realm said...

I think they look great wanna make some for my boring window? LOL :) I am limited to how much I can do though since it's not fully MY house.

Anonymous said...

Love the valances. Green ones look great, but I agree they need a valance as well to finish it off. Good job! love Mom and dad