On Monday I met my sisters at Arrowhead Mall, I got there early, but I forgot Parkers stroller. Not having his stroller is inconvenient, but it meant that instead of using the super slow elevator we could use the easy escalator. Holding Parkers hand, we went down together, he freaked out! Then after we got to the bottom, he decided he wanted to try it again. The mall was not busy and we weren't going to be in any ones way so we "rode the escalators" up and down a few times. For about fifteen minutes we took a break at the top and Parker found a corner where he could watch other people come up the escalator.
Some people would notice him watching them and they would wave, which got him all excited. It was such an easy way to amaze him and keep him entertained. 
Silly Boy
2 comments:
Who needs Disneyland?
love mom and dad
How cute! I love his shoes too :)
Post a Comment