The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How much have you changed?
Read it, then do it yourself.

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 9
2) Who were you dating? Yeah...right
3) Where did you work? I was still mooching off my parents
4) Where did you live? Phoenix, AZ- and Scottsdale AZ-- we lived at my grandmothers for half of that year
5) Where did you hang out? At home
6) Did you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses- I've had them since I was 5 years old
7) Who were your best friends? The Twins... Amanda and Kelly
8) How many tattoos did you have? not very many...
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 in each ear
10) What kind of car did you drive? I used bicycles, and rollerblades
11) Had you been to a real party? Real? I don't think I've been to a fake party
12) Had you had your heart broken? No
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? Single
14) Any Kids? No

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 14
2) Who were you dating? I dated a couple of guys when I was 14- Robby was the first- and he was my first kiss
3) Where did you work? Babysitting
4) Where did you live? Phoenix, AZ
5) Where did you hang out? The Park, PV Mall, at home
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? Contacts
7) Who were your closest friends? Franny at the beginning, later it would be April Chavez
8) How many tattoos did you have? None
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 in each ear
10) What car did you drive? None yet
11) Had your heart broken? No
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken on and off...
13) Any Kids? Nope

****5 YEARS AGO (2004)****
1) How old were you? 19
2) Who were you dating? I was in the singles branch.... so several guys over the course of the year.
3) Where did you work? Montessori Day School, then Wells Fargo at the end of the year
4) Where did you live? Phoenix, AZ
5) Where did you hang out? All over the place, movies, concerts, dinners, friends apartments.
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? I was back to glasses
7) Who were your closest friends? Gayle, Crystal, Rocky, and more...
8) How many tattoos did you have? None
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 in each ear
10) What car did you drive? 2001 white Toyota Corolla
11) Had your heart broken? Nothing real.
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Dating
13) Any Kids? Nope

****TODAY (2009)****
1) How old are you? 24
2) Who are you dating? Jason
3) Where do you work? I'm a homemaker
4) Where do you live? Surprise, AZ
5) Where do you hang out? Home, library, at my parents/sisters house sometimes- and we recently spend lots of time at the zoo.
6) Do you wear contacts and/or glasses? Both
7) Who are your closest friends? Jason, April Chavez and my sisters
8) How many tattoos do you have? None
9) How many piercings do you have? 1 in each ear
10) What car do you drive? My same 2001 white Toyota Corolla, though I fear that the "murph-mobile" may be nearing it's end
11) Had your heart broken? No Sir
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Married
13) Any Kids? One little monkey and one on the way

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

You totally can post as many times as you want... even if it isn't your birthday. You've got readers that want to know what’s happening with you and the family.

Waiting for one more post today... BOY or GIRL. Can't wait to hear your news!

Beckums said...

yay, someone actually did it :)