The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Friday, March 6, 2009

Bugging Me

So I have a small complaint and it's not a big deal, but I need everyone to know so it can stop. Now!
You know that totally awesome Batman movie that came out last summer?
What was that called?
Dark Night????
NO!
It is called Dark Knight, Did you catch the difference? You know how they keep calling Harvey Dent Gothams White Knight, and at the end the refer to Batman several times as the Dark Knight, well that is what the title is referring to, not a dark time that is the opposite of Day, but a Dark KNIGHT.

I have seen way too many people get it wrong to just stand idly by.

So everyone please get it right, Thanks
I know homonyms are confusing, but while you're at it, maybe you could use the correct version of other words like here and hear, or their there and they're, stuff like that.
P.S. this video is hilarious

4 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Wow Jenn. You should of been a grammer teacher.

Five Bresees said...

Haha you are so funny. Little things like that bug me too.

Gina said...

First, Katie and I laughed really hard at your Dark Knight spoof. Second, you would THINK that people would get their homonyms right at least statistically! Hear vs. here; you ought to be right about 50% of the time... but NO!

Anonymous said...

I think their are to many people who don't here well and that is why they can't get it strait.

love, dad