The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

15 months

So yesterday Parker had his 15 month well child check-up, he needed some follow up shots from 12 months.
So of course he got measured as well, Parker is 31-1/2 inches tall (60%) and he weighs 23lbs 6oz (40%) and his head was 50 centimeters, which of course is well above the 95th percentile, little boy, big head.
Overall he's very healthy and doing well. At the end of course he got two shots and screamed like crazy, it's sad to see your kids hurting, but it's worse when you're a hormonal, irrational, emotional basket case, which, since I am 20 weeks pregnant that's exactly what I am. So I held it together for a little bit, but once the nurse left I started crying.
Can I say that this might be my least favorite pregnancy symptom. Seriously I would rather be tired or throwing up than have to cry because I open the fridge and realize I'm out of milk.

2 comments:

Beckums said...

lol, nope sorry, this post is not funny at all!! Hang in there Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how big he's getting.
As far as the crying goes, you're a mother now. You might as well get used to it. You are going find yourself crying for them, over them and with them! You just got an early start by crying to get them. FAIR TRADE!
Love you, I'm always thinking of you. Mom