Great pic. Mom
SHE CAN HOLD HER HEAD UP!!!!! OH my GOSH! Ugh, I miss you guys so much it makes me sick inside to think that I am missing everything! That is so adorable, it looks like Parker is telling her a little story:)
I can't believe that she is holding her head up like that! You need to invest in a bumbo... you would get like a solid 5 months out of it for sure!
Your babies are so precious and cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great pic. Mom
SHE CAN HOLD HER HEAD UP!!!!! OH my GOSH! Ugh, I miss you guys so much it makes me sick inside to think that I am missing everything!
That is so adorable, it looks like Parker is telling her a little story:)
I can't believe that she is holding her head up like that! You need to invest in a bumbo... you would get like a solid 5 months out of it for sure!
Your babies are so precious and cute.
Post a Comment