The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Friday, September 25, 2009

Hurt

Parker came to me the other morning and held his hand up and said "hurt" in a really sad voice. When I looked at his hand he had a cut on one of his fingers. I have no idea where he cut himself this badly, but I cleaned it bandaged it and kissed it.
Now he pokes at his finger all the time and asks for me to kiss it. He constantly asks for medicine and band aids.
Checking out the Band-aid

On an unrelated note: Parker has fallen in love with this blue chair




We had it for him when he was a baby, and there are toys that you can hang above it. As a baby Parker was not a fan of the toys or of the vibration of the chair.

Now he loves both. He loves to sit in it, especially to drink his milk. And if the chair is within his reach- there is a 100% guarantee that the vibration will be turned on whether he's sitting in it or not.

3 comments:

Beckums said...

that 1st picture is just precious!

Gina said...

That first picture is the saddest face I think I have ever seen on Parker! Poor baby:(

Anonymous said...

He's just so sad, you just want to hug and kiss him and make all his owies go away. So hug and kiss him for us please. Love Mom and Dad