On Monday I met my little sister at a halfway point between our houses and we let our kids play at a splash pad in Peoria
Parker and Minette
Parker Playing in the Water
Having Snacks
Don't you just want to squeeze those thighs?
What a little stud!
This park is bigger than either of the splash parks near my house, and it has a little pond right behind it with ducks- which Parker normally loves! It was a lot of fun, and it sure made Parker tired.
The one bad part about this park was the birds- they were super aggressive. They weren't scared of us at all; they just walked up to our food to try to steal it, just inches away from me- it was strange
2 comments:
I want to play- we should meet at a splashpad halfway between our houses. See you in Austin in about 5 days?
So great to see the kids playing and having so much fun, wish I could be there.
Hey how about we all meet in the middle for splash time . . . that would be about halfway across the Atlantic Ocean, I should think. Wow, we could really splash.
Love Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment