Parker stayed with my younger sister while I was in the hospital, and I'm pretty sure that she gave him steroids or something while she had him.
He seems SO BIG!!!
Seriously, after spending a couple of days in the hospital with our little newborn- suddenly our toddler seems gigantic. 
How did he grow that much in just 19-1/2 months???
Anyway- I am loving being a mommy of two. I have the two best kids in the world.
Parker loves being a big brother- he is always trying to hug and kiss and hold his sister, the only problem is he tries to love her too hard- So I have to keep Aria out of reach, since I don't need any 'Of Mice and Men' incidents.
I'm so lucky to have my fabulous little kids. I would highly recommend getting a few of your own.
4 comments:
Tee hee... Lenny.
I know what you mean about 'loving' too hard. Ethan does the same thing. Although it's hard with Ethan going through the terrible twos, I love having 2 kids too!
Hope you're feeling well!
Wow, he really looks ginormous. What a great big brother. Love you Mom and Dad
he looks HUGE, freaky!
Post a Comment