The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Smiles?

Aria has started smiling.
It has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life!
She's a good little girl; the first smile was for her mommy!
But after that first smile, most of them have been for Jason. For whatever reason, he can make her smile much better than I can.
Like most kids, she stops what she's doing when the camera comes out (how do they always know to do that!?!?!) So even though I have attempted to capture a smile many times, I have yet to be successful. But I do have a few close calls, and they're still pretty cute, so I thought I would share them
This one totally is not a smile- but I'm putting it up anyway- she's so gorgeous- I can't stop looking at that face!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Picture #3 is like a smile, it's a smirk!

kedwards said...

I love baby smiles. They are so sweet. I cried when Joss smiled for the first time. Its so special!

Anonymous said...

So precious. You can really see a resemblence to Parker in the last pic. Hug her and kiss her for us. Love Mom and Dad