She has enough hair for a mohawk already
Parker kept reaching his arms out to hold Aria
Things are still going well. Her suspected hormone disorder/adrenal disease looks like it's nothing- we're still not 100% sure- but it all looks good so far.
This girl is awesome- she hardly ever cries, she sleeps a lot (of course) and she eats like an elephant- seriously she always wants to eat- we've had too supplement a little with formula because I just can't keep up.
Parker loves her, but is struggling with the changes, I think his biggest problem is not the baby, but having been abandoned for a weekend. He'll be his normal wonderful self soon.
12 comments:
She is so cute! Congrats again
Jennifer she is PERFECT. She looks so beautiful already.
Jenn your family is beautiful!!! I'm so proud of you for making it through. Now you get to play with babies. I'll stop by and visit next time in town. Congrats to you, Jason and Parker!
She is so pretty and all that hair is so cute! Congrats.
Let me know when you need a break or a nap and we can have Parker come visit Lincoln.
Jenn she is beautiful! Congratulations on baby #2!
Look at how cute your family is. I'm so happy for you!
She's beautiful, congrats!
You're right, she really doesn't look a ton like Parker... similar, like a sibling, of course, but not a dead ringer or anything :) She is so pretty, except in the first pic of her- that was gross ;)
My fav is where she is eating her hand while you hold her and Parker both.
I miss you!
oh my, these pictures are so precious!!!!
She's a cutie! we'll have to come see her soon, once Anthony's over this bug (fightin a fever)
Joann
SO cute!! I love how sweet Parker is to her. Ethan always wants to hold Lily, but when he does he squeezes her WAY too hard. Hope you're feeling well!!
She is beautiful. You did good!
She is so precious, my arms ache to hold her and Parker. And to hug you and Jason too. Love you all miss you all. Thank you for such a beautiful granddaughter. Love Mom and Dad
Post a Comment