The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer....

For my baby shower a woman in my ward gave me some little girl clothes and a pair of pink butterfly sunglasses with a rainbow of colored rhinestones one the sides.
Parker loves to wear the sunglasses and something about seeing these glasses on a boy is so Elton John-ish


It doesn't matter how many times he puts them on, it never seems to stop being funny- I giggle every single time!
Parker is a so fun! I was really worried about how he would handle having a new little baby- since he was a little too young to really understand.
Overall he's handled it well. The first two days were hard. He wasn't listening, and he threw several big tantrums each day. He has now recovered and he is back to his perfectly well behaved little self.
He regressed with potty training, but is half way back on track- he has now stayed dry all day for a couple of days, but refuses to poop on the potty- I don't know what to do- I guess we'll just wait it out and he'll come around again.
I love this little boy so much- he's so funny, and so sweet- he loves hugs and kisses I I love receiving them!
He talks all of the time, and he still says everything like it's a question. (Think: I'm Ron Burgundy???) He has also taken to singing little bits of songs all day. I love hearing his little voice all day long.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hee hee, that is funny!

For some reason there is more to the Elton John look than just the glasses... I can't put my finger on it... the jowls, maybe? Parker has baby fat and Elton John has wobbly old man skin, so their cheeks look similar... I don't know...

Anonymous said...

I love the littel chipmunk voices too. Give him loves for us. Mom and Dad