The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Hungry Hungry Hippo

My sweet baby Aria- I am so in love! Aria is reminding me more and more of my baby pictures- I may not be able to see ANY resemblance of myself in Parker, but I think this little girl is taking after her mommy
Parker was not a difficult baby, but this girl is even easier! She practically never cries- though she does constantly eat.
She may be skinny but she's putting on weight for sure- she has like a quadruple chin- and it is super cute. She hasn't lost those tiny little ankles yet though

She's so perfect, we love having her around!


5 comments:

Beckums said...

ahh, she's so cute...we need to come over, so i can get my Aria fix :)

Gina said...

She is perfect- ARGHHH! I love that tutu! That is the freakin cutest thing ever...

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

She is so tiny in such a HUGE tutu! so cute.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pic with all the toole(sp?). Kiss her for us. Love you Mom and Dad

Five Bresees said...

She is SOOO cute! I love her cute little outfits. What color do you think her hair will be?