The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aria Renee Tieman

She's here!
Born August 14th 10:44 am
7lbs 7 oz and 20-1/4" long
I'm actually still in the hospital, we're being held for an extra day to watch baby Aria since she has some symptoms of a possible hormone disorder. She should be okay, but we're hanging around just to be sure. Which is why I'm on the blog- the hospital is boring and I'd rather be with BOTH my kids at home.
This birth was awesome! We were scheduled to come in to be induced at 5 am on Friday. When I got here I was already dilated to 5cm- they put me on pitocin to start my labor and said that since I'm so far along already I could have the epidural whenever I wanted- about 90 minutes later it started to hurt quite a bit- so I got the epidural and a few hours later we were ready to start pushing- 15 minutes later she was here. So I was only in labor for about 5 hours! Much, much faster than Parker, much, much easier than Parker and much less painful afterwards.
She's beautiful of course, she hardly cries so far and she has lots of hair.
We're doing well- pictures will be up soon.

9 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Yay! Congrats! I just got on your blog to check to see if you had the baby yet. I love her name, can't wait to see pictures. Hope you all are doing well!

Gina said...

I miss your guts, and I want to see and hold your baby so bad! Side note, why didn't this post show up on any of my updates? Did you put a spell on it to make in unplottable?

Also, I love your baby's name.

Lastly, did you know in your tags that you spelled "pregnancy" wrong? It says "pregnacy" on all of your "Pregnancy #2 posts" Hee hee... ;)

Allison Barry said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I was praying for you during your induction, so you're welcome for the easy delivery :)

Krause Crew said...

Congratualtions! She is beautiful. I am glad you had a much "easier" experience this time around.

kedwards said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you are doing well. Can't wait to see her. Is her hair as platinum white as Parker's?

Beckums said...

:) She is beautiful!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to meet her and I am glad you are doing well.

DC Diva said...

Congratulations!!

We'll miss you guys this weekend. We send collective love and best wishes to the Tieman family of 4!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures