I fold Parkers blankets and put them on the shelf at the top of his closet, and for some reason they will NOT stay on the shelf, they constantly fall down. Parker has, of course, figured this out and will open his closet doors all the time to see if he can get extra blankets. Just the other day we were in the loft, and he ran into his room and came out with 3 blankets, one from his bed and 2 from the floor of the closet. He couldn't have been happier- THREE BLANKETS! Parkers dream come true.
I don't know what made him so attached to his blankets, but he sure loves them. He loves any blanket really, his worst behavior at church has been on Sundays when other little kids are around Parker and they pull their blankets out, he'll try to take them and kick and scream when I don't let him.
We even keep one blanket downstairs, just so he has one to play with. I would say that his 2 favorite things to play with are his books and his blankets. (With stickers not far behind)
2 comments:
At least entertaining him during a long car ride is a snap... and quiet!
Think about it. Blankets are associated with sleeping warm and comfortable and mommy and daddy tucking you in. What's not to love about that? Smart kid. Mom
Post a Comment