The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Monday

Today started with Parker waking up at 5:20 this morning, which is normal.
I heard him get out of bed so I put on my glasses and tried to motivate myself to get out of bed (it wasn't working). Anyway, as I laid there trying to muster up the will power to get up I realized that I had been laying there like that for a while, and Parker had not yet come into my room. So-- glasses off and back to sleep, at 6:30 I woke up and got Jason up, and what do you know??? Parker was laying on the floor in the hallway asleep. So he had gotten up and left his room, laid on the floor and then went back to sleep for an hour! Awesome! I got to sleep in for the first time in a long time!!


Later in the morning my little sister Katie called and asked if I wanted to come over and do something crafty. Ummmm, yes..... OF COURSE. So I went over to my sisters house and we made these bad boys.
Yay for adorable hair accessories.
These are the ones that are mine: (the rest were Katies)

I am having fun making girl stuff, I'm making some cute outfits that I'll have to show you soon.

Anyway, now for the crazy part of the day: I left their house at about 2:40, and at about 2:45 I start to get a horrible, and I mean horrible stabbing pain in my abdomen off to one side. I knew it wasn't contractions because it was only in one spot plus it hurt so much worse than labor contractions did. So I figured it would go away, no problem. But when I get home 45 minutes later the pain had yet to ease up in the slightest and I could barely get out of my car because it hurt so badly. I could hardly walk.
After it seemed to be getting worse I called the on call doctor and he asks me to go into Labor and Delivery to get checked out. Especially since I hadn't felt the baby move for a while.
When we got in there the nurse went to strap the monitors to my stomach and she puts it in like 7 or 8 places in a row and never finds a heartbeat, So I started crying... a lot. But finally she gets a heart beat and everything is fine except my blood pressure is high, go figure.
Everything turned out to be okay, my BP even went down to normal, but I've been asked to rest for a couple of days. It's not a full bed rest thank goodness, (I would rather die, I think). But everything seems to be okay, after about 2-1/2 or 3 hours the pain started to subside, and I feel okay now, only a little pain in the side.
So that was my day today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute bows. Girl babies are so much fun, you can decorate them. It gives us an outlet for all of our crafty engergies. Love Mom
Papa wants me to tell you that boys are really great too (like we didn't already know that)

Beckums said...

Scary jennifer!! let me know if you need anything!

Five Bresees said...

How horrible! I hope you're feeling better now!