The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Friday, May 22, 2009

Dancing

Parker dances all of the time. His most recent moves involve stomping his feet, and I think it's funny.
First we have Parker trying to straighten out his blanket so that he can dance on it. Parker loves to lay his blanket out and lay down and pretend to sleep, or read while sitting on his blanket, and of course dancing is more fun when it's done on top of his blanket.


Here's one of Parker dancing for me while I'm in the kitchen. He also plays Peek-a-boo with me a few times on here. He loves peek-a-boo like most little kids, and until recently he always hid behind furniture or something to play. Now he often just uses his hands and I think it's so stinkin cute!

And just for good measure, here's one of Parker dancing with his cousin Donovan

Parker loves to watch Donovan and then copy everything that Donovan is doing.


He even likes to copy something as boring as laying on the couch pretending to sleep.

3 comments:

Beckums said...

Ah so cute, i love that kid!

Anonymous said...

He's not a baby anymore. He's such a little boy. So adorable, We wish we were there to hug and cuddle him. Love you all so much, Mom and Dad

Five Bresees said...

I have to say, the cutest thing is that he was so adamant about his blanket being perfect before he danced on it. That is so adorable. I'll bet he cleans up his toys well too!