So Parker has been doing really well with potty-training. We did have a small problem today though.
You see, he often wants to see what's going on "down there", but he has a big giant belly- so he can't see when he just looks straight down, he needs to lean forward to see around his big baby belly.
Anyway, today he figured out that rather than leaning forward to see what's going on when he pees he can lean way back, if he leans back the right way his lower body gets pushed forward and he can see his little boy parts. Unfortunately, this changes the trajectory of his urine. So twice today he leaned too far back while using the toilet, causing him to 'miss'.
The worst part is, he didn't just miss and pee on the floor- oh no, he missed and both times he peed on me!
TWO times today I was peed on.
What did Parker think about peeing on his mother? He said "Whoa!" Both times.
Yeah- Whoa
4 comments:
That's great that Parker's starting potty training. It's been going pretty slowly with Ethan. He's only gone once in the actual toilet. Most of the time he just wants to take his diaper off and run around the house feeling free.
I know that it isn't funny to you, however, me not having a little boy that is peeing on me right now makes it hilarious!
ah motherhood
I feel your pain. I got peed on today too! Mine was a little girl though.
Post a Comment