The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jason is 30!!!!

Happy Birthday to Jason! (Yesterday)
Around here we sort of have a tradition of decorating for each others birthdays. This year Jason gave me a Dwight Shrute "It's your birthday"and "You were born" themed birthday. I thought it was hilarious and was bummed that he took the best idea possible. How can I beat that? Well, since I knew I couldn't do better- I went for worse.... much, much worse.


Jason woke up Saturday morning and came downstairs to find the living room decorated for his birthday with none other than HANNAH MONTANA.



Even his presents were wrapped in Hanna Montana wrapping paper.
Around Lunch time we had his favorite Fried Zucchini (With Hannah Montana Toothpicks?!?!)
And then his cake, I had a several problems, and so it's a total mess
But I knew just how to fix it....
Aaaah, much better.

We didn't do anything big, but that evening we went to Jasons parents house and had dinner with family. We also had the kids find some Easter Eggs, but I'll put that in an Easter post (Coming Soon)




3 comments:

Gina said...

Yesssssss! Hannah Montana is the worst... that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

What? Is there something funny about Hannah Montana? She's a teen idol, singing sensation, what's not to like?
Hope Jason had a great birthday. Love you all and miss you all. Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Where were the balloons in this picture? I think pretty pink one would have worked nicely.
Stephanie