The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting Older

Parker is getting older, which means we can do more stuff. For a long time I spent way too many hours in a day just sitting on the floor, singing and reading to Parker. I enjoyed the time with him, but after too many times of reading 'Moo, Baa, La La La' you start to go a little crazy.
Parker is not a baby anymore though, so he can actually "do stuff".
Like finger paint



And he can play in the backyard like a big kid.

He can also spend ALL morning sorting out the red beads from the rice and beans

Or, ummm.... mix them all back up again


Or just dump them out


He can play and discover what you get when you mix baby powder and water and food dye....
Basically, Parker and I are having fun. He's got such a great personality. It's amazing to see your child grow up, and I can't believe how fast it happens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is having fun. We really miss watching him grow up. miss you all and love you, Mom and Dad