Last year we went to Tolmachoff farms before Halloween and we loved it so much, we decided to go again this year. This time with Grandma and Grandpa Tieman.
Aria, being held by grandma
Parker being pulled in the wagon.
So Parker has a book of shapes and on the rectangle page it has a red wagon. He always points out the wagon multiple times when he reads the book, so I thought he would be super excited to ride in one, but he didn't really seem to care, which surprised me.
Grandma the watermelon and Parker the bell pepper
Playing in the box of corn
I know he doesn't look super excited about being in the corn but he came around, and had fun with it, he ended up asking to go back to the corn a few times.
On the Tractor, making tractor noises.
Aria checking out pumpkins for the first time.
Parker with the Pumpkins
Our family of four
I love Halloween time! I hope my kids love it too, this is Parkers second Halloween, and I really hope he enjoys being dressed up an everything this year.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. Love Mom and Dad
Post a Comment