Conference is on at Noon and 4 PM here, and it isn't on any TV channels. That means we need to go to the stake center (30 minutes away), dressed up with both kids for two, two hour sessions with no nursery, disrupt every meal time and skip every nap during the day.
I think this will be the first year that I don't hear any conference, and instead read it in the Ensign...
We're excited too! I love it because conference is at 6am and 10am - so the kids sleep completely through the first session! We just watch it at home on the internet :)
5 comments:
Conference is on at Noon and 4 PM here, and it isn't on any TV channels. That means we need to go to the stake center (30 minutes away), dressed up with both kids for two, two hour sessions with no nursery, disrupt every meal time and skip every nap during the day.
I think this will be the first year that I don't hear any conference, and instead read it in the Ensign...
lol, me too!
We're excited too! I love it because conference is at 6am and 10am - so the kids sleep completely through the first session! We just watch it at home on the internet :)
You are awesome! Love mom and dad
Here it is on at 7pm and 11pm and we can only see it because of the sling box. I always look forward to conference.
The branch will watch the Sunday morning session in Church on the 18th because it takes that long to get it ranslated into Slovak.
Post a Comment