The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 Months

Aria is another month old so here she is at two months
At two months She...
...Has rolled off of her back onto her tummy a couple of times
...Only gets up twice at night. I feed her around 7 or 8 and then we go to bed around nine. She eats again around 2am and then at about 5am. So we're on our way- much better than when she was eating every 45-60 minutes
...Smiles so big- and she has managed tiny adorable little laughs just a couple of times. She is so smiley in the morning, just like Parker- apparently we're a family full of morning people (don't hate us!)
...No longer hates tummy time, she just picks her head up like a strong little girl. I have to watch her very closely though: when she decides she's done holding her head up she doesn't put her head down facing to the side, she just face-plants, and it freaks me out since it blocks her nose and mouth.
We're having some hair "issues" right now, her hair naturally all goes to the front, but it's getting too long for that, so I was trying to push her hair to the side and have the hair near the back of her head to go backwards. Well, her hair won't cooperate. so it now just sticks up like some kind of peacock.
Somehow she can pull it off.
In the last two months I have felt so blessed to have my two amazing kids! I keep thinking to myself that people who only want one or two kids are crazy, and that people who say they don't want kids at all don't know what they're missing.

I haven't found having two kids to be very hard in general. The only hard thing is getting out of the house. I used to be annoyed that most places don't open until 9 am. Well, I don't mind anymore since that is the earliest I can manage to get out of the house most days recently. Getting myself and two kids ready takes more time, especially when Aria needed to nurse constantly (thankfully she's growing out of that)
We have her Dr. appointment on Friday so we'll see how big she is then.

It has been a fabulous two months- I love my little family!!!

5 comments:

Beckums said...

she is looking more like Parker....what a cutie!

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

SHe is looking more and more like Parker I think! And by the way, I absolutely LOVE her crazy hair! Why isn't she wearing any of her hundreds of hair accessories??!?

Anonymous said...

Aria is pretty. I like her crazy hair!

Allison Barry said...

She is such a darling little girl.

Gina said...

I was actually going to say how much I think she looks like you... maybe I am retarded. Regardless of my retardation, I think I want to eat her face! Argh! So cute... I want mine to be here :(