The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stepping Stones

First things first.... I don't normally have my kid walking around looking crazy like this, but we were eating popsicles and playing in the sprinkler on a hot day, so I took his clothes off and left his diaper on, but Parker did NOT want his socks off, so he is wearing just a diaper and bright red socks... so sue me.

Okay, now that that is out of the way-

Parker was playing along the side of the house, and apparently he decided he didn't want to
step on any of the rocks, just the stepping stones.
I thought it was really funny, the best part is, one time he did step down into the rock, and instead of just going forward he moved back onto the first step and tried again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, tenacity!
Love you all, Mom and Dad

Gina said...

You don't have to defend how you dress YOUR baby in YOUR backyard. He's hilarious.

Beckums said...

he is such a cutie!