The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Monday, June 1, 2009

Drinking the Water

So I know I just posted pictures of Parker playing in the water yesterday, but I didn't want a picture overload, so I split it up.
Parker likes playing in the water, but what he likes even more is drinking water...

First in the bath...
Here's a bath toy I made by piercing holes in the lid of used (and cleaned out) yogurt container.
Parker trying to catch the water in his mouth.

But if that doesn't work he can always pull the lid off to get a good drink (of bath water... yuck!)

And, eventually I pull the plug on the bath and all the water is gone, but that doesn't stop Parker from trying to drink a few last drops.
He does this almost every time, sucking water from the floor of the tub.
And while we had the hose running the other day, he got a drink from the water spraying from the top of the hose.


Trying to bend down low enough to get a drink.

Aaaah, success.


He also loves the water fountains at church. He thinks he's too cool to drink out of a cup I guess.

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Total cute waterbug. Both my kids are the same way. I can't wait to be in Phoenix and get them a kiddie pool to play in. After being in an apartment their whole lives, they are going to love having space to play.

Anonymous said...

And here I thought drinking out of the hose from the back spicket was becoming a dying tradition.
Way tooo cute.
Love you lots Mom and Dad