Well, Parker sleeps in a toddler bed now, and he does really well, but for a few weeks after the switch he would get out of bed a few times instead of going to sleep. So Jason or I would stand in the hall outside his room to put him back into bed if needed, (super-nanny style) While we waited out in the hall we heard some good stuff. He would often talk to himself in bed, and then tell himself "ssshhhhh", and then he'd stop talking.
Jason will pretend to fall asleep sometimes while they are playing and he'll fake snore, and Parker has learned to fake snore also. A few times Parker would go lay in bed, and then start to fake snore. We thought it was hilarious!
A few days ago I heard Parker wake up from nap, and a minute or two later I went upstairs to let the baby gate down, but when I got up there he had fallen back asleep, but had only made it half way back into bed.

Yes, he was actually asleep, and so cute!
3 comments:
That is really cute but quite funny too.
What a character!!! Love Mom and Dad
That's so cute!
Post a Comment