The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Preggos

My adorable nephew Hunter turned one yesterday. While we were having his party we took some pictures of the three Murphy girls.
Right now, all 3 of us are pregnant.
This is not the first time this has happened either: we all had a pregnancy overlap at the very end of my pregnancy with Parker. My older sister was about 12 weeks pregnant and my little sister had just found out that she was pregnant at the time that I had Parker-this time our due dates are a little closer together.



Here we are showing off our pregnant bods! I'm 33 weeks, Katie is 22 weeks, and Gina is 12 weeks pregnant.

We're very excited to have more close cousins. Not that any of them are very spread out- Gina will be having the 7th grandchild for my parents, and it will be less than four years after their first grandchild was born.

5 comments:

Beckums said...

lol, those pictures are awesome! How fun for you girlies!!

Gina said...

Why do I look like you need to take me to the zoo in that first pic? Seriously?

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Love, Mom and Dad

kedwards said...

It is fun having cousins so close together. Joss has two cousins on each side that are really close. All within three months of each other.

Allison Barry said...

your blog is NOT boring! although I must admit...I typed in "jandj.blogspot.com" at first, and it was the most boring blog I have ever seen. I almost wrote you an email to complain :)

ok i'm adding you to my list so I can stalk you!!!