We got home last night from a week long trip to Parks, AZ where
Jasons parents have a cabin. We went up to "hunt" for Christmas trees, to have Thanksgiving, and so some of the men who got drawn, got to go hunt for some elk, no luck with the elk though.

I think Parker looks super cute in his little hat that I bought for the trip

Parker and Daddy helping cut down Grandma and Grandpas Christmas tree, the day before Thanksgiving

Jason, about to cut down our tree for this year.

Jason and I went with Jason dad to take Parker and our niece Megan to watch the train go by, Parker was pretty amazed, and thank goodness he is no longer scared of loud noises, because it was super loud, the noise did scare Megan quite a bit though.
Then, Thanksgiving morning we woke up to this:
And this:
Parker and mommy in the snow
Parker with Daddy

And Parker eating snow for the first time.
Then later during the day, the snow started falling again, and we got Parker super bundled up to go play in it.



Jason tried to make a snow angel with Parker, but Parker didn't get it.

Playing some cards with Dad

Parker exploring outdoors after the snow melted, picking up pine cones

Cousins: Parker and Kyle playing under Kyles high chair, this is the best shot I got of the two boys together all week long, because it's unusual for one of them to hold still and miraculous if they both were still for even a second

While we were there the grandparents set up a tire swing outside, Parker likes swings for the first few swings
back and forth, then freaks out and wants to get out, but he really enjoyed the tire swing when it wasn't swinging

Yummy

Oddly enough, he really enjoyed pushing the swing

Parker got stuck like this trying to climb over the chair, it's not the same as the stools he's used to at home

While i was packing up some stuff to go home Parker grabbed
Jasons iPod and was playing with it, he wanted to follow me around though, and was torn between playing with the
iPod which was plugged into the wall and following me, well he figured out how to unplug it and drug the cord behind him while he chased after me, he actually thought it was really funny
5 comments:
Sorry to hear no one got an elk. I love the picture of Parker in the swing. What a great smile. See you on Parker's birthday.
I love your "Christmas Story" bundle on Parker- he is too cute, he makes me laugh a lot. I am glad ya'll had fun!
PS- I also love the pic of Parker carrying the iPod, fat baby hands carrying skinny things is always cute!
It's amazing how much bundling it takes for one little kid, Huh? Cute how his favorite play place (under chairs) goes wherever he goes. Glad you all had a good time. Mom and Dad
In the picture of Parker "all bundled up" I think he looks a an oompa loopma!!! hilarious.
Post a Comment