In my family we open our presents on Christmas Eve, and the only presents we get on Christmas day are from Santa. So Last night my family got together and opened presents.

Here's Donovan lining up his new farm animals so they can talk to the gift bag. How does a conversation go between a plastic animal and a gift bag?? Well the gift bag says "Hi, I'm Giant". OF COURSE
Here are a couple pictures of Parker helping to open his presents, and one with a bow on his head.

This is where Tory got what I would like to call a buttload of Old Navy Sandals (Every color they sell)

It was a fun night, with good food, and nice presents, Parker got several toys, Jason got Fable 2 for Xbox and I got lots of awesome scrapbooking stuff.
1 comment:
Looks like Parker is really enjoying Christmas. Mom and Dad
Post a Comment