The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Time

Here is the tree that Jason picked out and cut down for us while we were up north, but now it has lights and decorations on it, Jason picked a shorter tree than usual, so we could put it higher off the ground to keep Parker away, and it's working, Parker has only tried to touch it once or twice.
Our stockings, Jasons on the left, mine in the middle and Parkers on the right- Jasons mom made his, my mom made mine and I made Parkers, and I had some material left over after I finished Parkers stocking, so of course I made him a Christmas outfit to match.
We're very excited for Parkers first Christmas he missed Christmas 2007 by just 3 days!


2 comments:

Gina said...

Yay- it is so cool that he is so old for his first Christmas- he is going to be so adorable with the presents!

Anonymous said...

How great, each of you have a stocking made by your mothers. What a great tradition. Love Parkers stocking, turned out real cute. Mom and Dad