The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Other Peoples Kids

I was tagged by Katie to post pictures I have of other peoples kids, because of course I post plenty of pictures of my own child.

Donovan and Hunter

Hunter holding up his own bottle, at a very young age
Donovan, super dirty after bouncing on the trampoline

Minette super dressed up for her baby blessing

Minette, not looking so uber-girlie

Megan while we were out in California once

Megan a little more grown up, at the hospital when I had Parker

This one has Parker in it too, Kyle is on the right just 17 days old, Parker is on the left, a couple of hours old.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm getting married, and I need your address. I would have just emailed this to you, but I don't have your email address either. My email is huckleorbuckle@gmail.com Thanks