The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, May 22, 2014

January Stuff

Just a pile of random pictures from the month of January

One of our most used Christmas presents-
The plasma Car

Sad Terra
She always has the most dramatic and best facial expressions

Queen Aria

Sitting in a bag, of course
 These next pictures were taken at my moms house... remember it's January! I LOVE AZ!






My girls helped do their own hair and we got some cute pictures of them and their big brother:







When I was decorating the cake for Parker's birthday party I let the kids have some fondant and they decorated these cupcakes: 
It's abstract

Terra really got attached to her blankets and even wanted to climb with it 


Messy and cute!
 We had our first set of stitches. Parker tripped and fell on the sidewalk and cut open his chin. He got stitches and I took this picture after it had healed for a bit and we were about to remove the stitches

 I went to take a picture of baby Corin before church
and then the girls wanted in on it, too....





No comments: