The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Corin at 4 months

Corin Jon Tieman at 4 months old:

Weight: 18lbs, 95th%
Height: 25-1/2inches 75th%
Head Circumference: 75th%

Totally the chubbiest baby I've had. My first three were also skinny I thought that is how all of our babies wold be, but I was wrong we got a fluffy one
And did you see that head circumference??? Under the 95th% people!

Corin is the most smiley baby I've had. It doesn't take much to get a big toothless grin out of him or even a little baby laugh

He loves to be held and I baby wear so we have a good thing going here!

He loves to be talked or sung to with eye contact. I know it sounds so simple but he really loves having some one talk TO him.

Some pictures of his fourth month:


He started getting wiggly and he would scoot himself right out of his carseat/swing




Chubby Thighs

And a little video of him here

No comments: