So, I got a little behind on the blog- and I've been catching up. Parker turned 4 on December 28th. So now I will do my traditional month by month pictures of Parker between his 3rd and 4th birthdays.
This first one is one that I never blogged about but should have. Parker loved going to primary- and he would constantly play 'church' while he was at home (Like multiple times a day). He would go to the loft set up chairs 'plug-in' one of the play microphones and have pretend prayers, talks, singing time etc.
| Playing church in January |
| With stuffed animals in February |
| Handsome boy in March |
| At the park in April |
| May |
| A Big brother in June |
| Reading at the cabin in July |
| Ready to swim in August |
| Silly face in September |
| October |
| Finger Painting on himself in the bath- November |
| My handsome guy- December |
1 comment:
He looks so grown up!
Post a Comment