The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

6 Months


Terra turned six months old on December 26th.
I took her to the Doctor on the 30th and here are her stats:
16lbs 0oz 50th%
26" tall, 50th%
Head circumference was about the 75th%

Terra is doing great.

She still isn't the best sleeper, especially during the day, but she sleeps through the night at least a few times a week.

Terra is the best cuddler. She curls right up against you and it is so sweet.

She loves to eat baby food.
I should really get a video of it, but she'll be in her high chair whining while she waits for me to be ready to feed her-- and then the instant I put the spoon in her mouth she makes this cute/happy sound and starts to smile- she seriously loves eating.

Eating Ice Cream ;)
Terra does not 'crawl' yet, but she can move all across the room, and if she's motivated she'll go FAST.

She can also sit up.

Right when she turned six months she could only sit up for a minute, or she would tripod (like the picture above) but today she took a bath with Aria and they were in there for almost an hour, and she sat up the whole time.

Terra still has no teeth, which seems normal for my babies, and I'm happy about it- I LOVE a big toothless baby grin- and I'm in  no hurry to see that go (or to nurse a baby that has teeth- I've yet to experience that!)


Also, I don't remember what grievous sin I committed, but Heavenly Father is apparently punishing me. 
I know this because:
1. Terra has problems when I eat chocolate.
2. Terra is not ticklish.
Why must I have a baby that is not ticklish at all, and not be able to eat chocolate--WHY?
Oh well, I still love this chubby little baby like crazy
We're glad she's been around these last 6 months.

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

She is such a cute cute baby! So sorry to hear about the chocolate. :)