The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Terra's Blessing

The last week in August we blessed Miss Terra Lynne.


Of course it was great, I'm grateful for Jason and his willingness to serve and bless our family with the priesthood.

After church I asked my mom to take a picture of us- so we could have a picture of all 5 of us.
Nothing great but here's the best one:
What!?! How am I supposed to use that to replace the picture on top of the blog so that it shows all 5 of us??? Aside from my funky hair- no one is smiling but me!!

 Another one is worse- look at these three faces: 
It's like looking at American Gothic! I'm sorry you just want to eat and you don't want to wait and take pictures guys, but couldn't you humor me and just smile a little??

Oh well, I love my somber, serious family even when they lack facial expressions.

4 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

Your little girl is so floppy! It's cute.

Also, my ward's YW are doing a photoshoot fundraiser. Photographer's in the ward (some pro some not) have volunteered their services and are offering 30 min shoots for $25. Most shoots are over here in Mesa, but check out http://gilbert12thwardyw.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

That is definitely a Tieman family classic. I think Aria looks the best being all serious, though.

Five Bresees said...

I love the family picture. You guys look great :) You should see ours. Most of the time the kids (or Chris) are doing something crazy in it. I love the close up pic that you posted last. The kids are so cute.

Allison Barry said...

Wow they do look sad to be alive. Jennifer you look great. I don't think your hair is funky.