So, I see a bunch of moms post pictures of their kids by the front door on their kids first day of school/preschool.
Well, September 1st was Parker's first day of "preschool" so I decided to get some shots.
He doesn't like to pose, here is the best one I got:
Then I figured... we're doing school a bit unconventionally by homeschooling, so why not let him go ahead and get some less conventional first day of school shots
Oh boy--- I love my Parker
Right now we're studying just a little bit of phonics and math- but we're mostly doing a unit study on colors.
Day 1 was mixing white and red (it makes pink ;) )
Then the kids sorted out red and pink buttons
And the world's youngest preschooler just sat there and soaked it all in:
Ohmygoodness. I. Love. That. Doublechin.
And I could eat up those legs, too.
One more baby pic, just for good measure.
So far, Parker loves doing his "school-lessons" and Aria loves to join in. We've also learned about mixing black and white, light/dark of all of the colors, and the rainbow.
And we've just about cleaned out the 'colors' books from the kids section of library.
No comments:
Post a Comment