I'm Thrifty
just kidding- I'm not thrifty I'm CHEAP- but thrifty sounds nicer, right?
Since I'm (see we're: Jason's as bad as I am) cheap I love free stuff
We've been to the Phoenix Children's Museum a few times- but only when we can get in for free.
Well I got another chance to get in for free and I took my mom with me so that I wouldn't have to stress with three kids 3 and under.
Look at these kids- they had so much fun.
It was fun to see their different personalities at work there.
For Parker:
There's a grocery shopping area where Parker spent his whole time either being a cashier for other kids, or reshelving products. And in the kitchen area he spent all of his time cleaning up. He liked stashing the dishes and sorting the food and hanging up the utensils. He actually gave dirty looks to kids who would come and play with the stuff he had just cleaned up.
Aria, as you can imagine, was different. She bounced around like a ping pong ball. She played with everything for two seconds at a time and then moved on.
Except for the measuring/pouring station:
And, of course, she was super friendly. She would try to play with other kids and moms and she even walked right over to some woman and sat on her lap to play with her.
It was a fun day- and I loved spending it with my kids
No comments:
Post a Comment