Chic-fil-A had cow appreciation day- which means if you dress up as a cow you get a free meal.
We took advantage. Twice.
Yes, we went for lunch and dinner- free food and a play place- of course we had a good day!
Look at those faces... dressing like a cow is serious business
And from the back you can kind-of see my favorite part- the little brown cow ears on top of Aria's PigTails
Parker thought it was such a good idea- he has since suggested we dress up as other things (like dragons) and get free food again- I wish, Parker, I wish.
2 comments:
Too bad there wasn't breakfast. I love free stuff too!
Haha, this has got to be the cutest thing ever! I love the first picture, how everyone seems so thrilled to be dressed up :) Aria is such a cute little brown cow! Were the lines crazy there?? Wish we had one out here!
Post a Comment