Jason has a friend at church who has a nice camera, and he thought he might want to try doing photography to earn some money on the side.
He decided to do free baby pictures of Terra to give him practice, and see if he actually wanted to do photography.
Terra helped him decide that this is NOT something he wants to do- but we got a few cute pictures from the experience.
Terra is a fussy baby. She cries a whole lot more than Parker or Aria ever did. Some days it's nearly impossible to make her happy.
So most of our pictures looked something like this:
Or this:
We tried to calm her down:
And eventually she got sleepy
Aaaaaaww... precious
Little feet:
And Parker couldn't let his sister get all of the attention:
6 comments:
There is something about pictures of crying babies that I just love. I think because it real and not perfectly posed.
Oh Jennifer she is so sweet. I wish I could meet her.
Jennifer, she is SO SO SO cute! I love these pictures. Even the ones where she is crying are adorable!
This is why most baby photo sessions are twice as long as other kinds! Two of my friends here are photographers, and they say they always wait for the newborns to fall asleep rather than trying to capture them in between weird newborn facial expressions :)
They are cute pics, even the crying ones!
I am currently in love with newborn pictures. These are cute. She is so precious!
I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the pout in the second picture!! And I love the tu-tu! :-) She's so cute!
Post a Comment