They are hilarious! - When we were over there on Saturday, I was lying down on the upstairs sofa and Parker thought I could use the a pillow and blanket so he covered me in the stuffed critters. hahaha
That is the cutest thing ever. We have been getting our stuff ready to move, and I got these big plastic containers. The kids love to hide in them. I'm surprised that both of them can fit into such small places.
2 comments:
They are hilarious! - When we were over there on Saturday, I was lying down on the upstairs sofa and Parker thought I could use the a pillow and blanket so he covered me in the stuffed critters. hahaha
That is the cutest thing ever. We have been getting our stuff ready to move, and I got these big plastic containers. The kids love to hide in them. I'm surprised that both of them can fit into such small places.
Post a Comment