The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mesa

A little bit ago I got to make my first wedding cake:
It's no prize winner, but I was excited none-the-less.
Well, I had to deliver it in Mesa, and Parker came with.
So, on the way back I decided to stop by the temple and let him walk around the grounds, and since I had my camera handy- I got some cute pictures of him.


He loved sitting in this tree:



We looked at flowers:

And wandered around:

He was super excited to walk up the ramp here:

We walked around in the visitor's center, and he was nervous to see the statue of Christ. He kept asking if it was the real Jesus. One sister missionary overheard and and said "No, sorry- if we could get the real one here, we would" I though it was pretty funny.

Once we got out of the visitors center, Parker was very tempted to go for a swim, but remained on his best behavior. He then told me the pool was like a sandwich.
He elaborated by saying "There's the building one that side (pointing to the Temple to the south of the pool) and the other building on that side (pointing north to the visitors center) and then pool- It's like a sandwich"
Cute huh?

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

So cute! Parker looks so grown up now!

gerielou said...

hahahaha . . . He comes up with such cute explanations for things, what a cutie.