The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ummm Oops

So my sister came into town. Last month.
Here are some pictures that I thought were fun from their visit here.

Two Babies

Yes, Ryder is 4.5 months younger and about 2 pounds heavier.

Parker and Donovan reading together

And playing together.

Hunter looking like a crazy person.

Parker inspiring Hunter to look like a crazy person.

Gina- I miss your guts. Thanks for driving all the way to Surprise while you were here.

Better late than never, right?

2 comments:

Gina said...

Of course, better late than never! Now that you mention it, I don't think I posted any of my pictures from this little adventure... oopsie.

I miss you too. :( Come visit as soon as Jason gets a real job again, kay?

Kyle and Katie Willman said...

I'm jealous because I still haven't seen Ryder in real life yet, and haven't seen Gina, JD, Donovan or Hunter in a YEAR... yea, a WHOLE YEAR! boo hoo... only 6 omonths to go!