Anyway, he has learned a lot about when he was born, he knows it was in December, near Christmas. He knows it was cold outside, but not cold in the hospital. And he knows who came to visit him, etc, etc, etc. And now he loves to look at pictures of when he was in the hospital and when he was a newborn.
Last week when Parker was in the hospital he got a little confused; he kept saying he didn't want to be born.
But a few times he asked for Kyle to be there. I think that was influenced by this picture:
But the best picture is this one:
The reason that this is the best picture from Parker's early months is because of how he reacts when he sees it:
He laughs like that every time I bring up that picture.
I love this boy!
1 comment:
How cute that he expects you to cry every time. Boys are the best.
Post a Comment