The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dad's Day

First, I should tell eveyone that I love Jason so, so, so, so, much! And that he is an awesome father!

Okay...

On Friday, I tried to explain to Parker that Father's Day would be on Sunday, and I tried to tell him what Father's Day is. And he sort of got it.... He started calling it "Christmas for Daddy's" Do we have the cutest kid or what?

Anyway, on Saturday we went to Michaels and Parker got to make some Father's day cards, and at home he painted pictures for each of his grandpas. When I asked him what he was painting pictures of, he said they were pictures of grandma(s). Of course both pictures looked more like a Rorschach Test than like either of his grandmothers, but it was still adorable they he decided to piant Grandma Murphy for Grandpa Murphy and he painted Grandma Tieman for Grandpa Tieman.

The Sunday morning we made Jason breakfast in bed and gave him some little presents. Parker was way excited for this.

Then off to church where Jason got some Candy for Father's Day.

We went to see his parents for dinner Sunday and my parents came for dinner last night.

Happy Father's Day Ya'll

3 comments:

Gina said...

"Christmas for Daddies". Awesome and adorable!

Allison Barry said...

y'all

I like that.

gerielou said...

I loved my portrait . . . but I think I look better in blue!