We watched (tried really hard to watch... but, we have two little kids) Conference, which was fabulous of course.
After the first session ended Jason did some yard work while I took the kids to Michael's for a free make and take craft for Easter.
Aria with the Easter bucket I made for her.
Parker making his bucket.
Then we walked around Michael's for a little bit, Joann's and Michael's are Parker's favorite stores. Today he enjoyed looking through the flowers
Then home for lunch and the second session of conference.
Here is what Aria did while Jason and I tried to pay attention.
She got her clothes all dirty, and I mean all dirty, so I changed her outfit to go to a going away party for an old friend, while Jason went to the priesthood session.
She is so GORGEOUS!
Then I made a handmade (no yucky pudding mix) Banana Cream Pie to take to the Tieman's, and finished my cake to take to the Murphy's for Easter tomorrow.
5 comments:
Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I can add you. I love to read them! Your kids are so cute, were living in Surprise now, we need to get together! :)
That cake is amazing!!
We got to watch most of the morning session uninterrupted because it comes on at 6 am with the time difference. The others though...it's hard to keep them quiet.
Happy Easter!
PS - Be thankful Aria doesn't have teeth yet :). Lily is a biter.
I love that the bucket is almost as big as Aria. Heehee, maybe you should use the blue flower parker picked out for a hairclip for Aria.
Love you lots.
Seriously, You could charge a lot of money for that cake.
Post a Comment