When Parker turned two I decided he could watch a little TV.
So far he has watched about ten minutes of Fantasia, A Bug's Life, Aladdin, and Peter Pan.
And Parker LOVES Peter Pan.
He loves it so much that we have watched it a second time already.
Here's Parker at Easter.
He'll spend long periods of time looking at the Peter Pan page of his Disney book.
Reading it in the car:
Reading it while listening to the Peter Pan song on our iPod.
Or just listening to the song (over and over)
Here's the best one. Parker didn't want to put the book down long enough to walk into the house. So he's reading it while he walks.
And of course by 'reading' I just mean looking endlessly at the page about Peter Pan.
3 comments:
I know you aren't big on TV, but I think there is something magical about kids seeing these characters come to life. I know that books feed a child's imagination (and I read to my kids a lot, so it's not like I'm relying on TV), but there is something about seeing characters talk and move that makes kids think that maybe it really could happen.
I don't know, I think it's cute. I'm glad Parker has latched onto such a good story :)
That is so sweet! Ethan has a couple of favorite movies too. It's so funny to watch him act out certain parts. Kids are great!
So cute. I love the video of him with the speakers in his lap, listening so intently. It's great when tots show their individual interests and preferences.
Lots of hugs and kisses
Post a Comment