The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Aria Thriving

A little update on Aria:
The Doctor called with the results from Aria's blood test and....... once again, everything looks fine, all of her hormone and mineral levels were fine; so, no visit to the endocrinologist at this time!
I do need to bring her in monthly for a while to monitor her weight, but I think she'll be just fine.
In other news; last week after our grocery shopping at Walmart (Yes, I know Walmart is yucky but it's cheap) I noticed that Aria's onesie was super dirty- the buckle on the shopping cart was so dirty that it rubbed all of this junk onto her:
Eeeeeewww
Then after I took that picture, I got a few more that I just can't resist sharing with everyone
Oh. My. Goodness.
I can't imagine a more beautiful/adorable/perfect girl

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

That is disgusting.
Thanks again for your wonderful dinner and for liking us even when our little boy is being a handful!!

Five Bresees said...

I'm glad she's fine now. Or should I say I'm glad the doctors realized she's been fine all along. Those pictures of her are so cute! She has so much hair!

Gina said...

She looks just like you! Which, of course, means that the beautiful/adorable/perfect is going to end... tragic, really.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news! That's awesome! And I totally agree, she look so much like you! It's really cute.