The Tiemans

The Tiemans

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aria is a thumb sucker. We have finally managed to get her to take a pacifier (and a bottle- Yay!) but the thumb sucking habit is already there.
What's funny though is that she prefers to hold a piece of fabric or plastic on her hand while she sucks her thumb.
Don't worry she was well supervised....

Does anybody else think that she's so beautiful it hurts??

4 comments:

Daisy's Realm said...

Both your kids are so cute! I dunno if your intersted or maybe you can make one yourself. I was a thumb sucker and I used the edge of a pillow case to rub or hold when I sucked my thumb. Some of my students use a small square of fabric. One had what she called "tag" it was a washcloth she used the tag part on it to hold when she sucked her thumb. I've seen little 'silkies' that some kids use too. Maybe something like that can be used so she can have something small with her. the plastic scares me, but i know your watching her closely. SOOOOOO adorable!

Tatum said...

I think she is so beautiful too. Esp in her pigtails today! It made me want a girl someday. So stinkin cute.

gerielou said...

Honestly, she really is so beautiful. (sigh) Can't get enough of your precious little ones.

Allison Barry said...

she really is beautiful, jennifer. especially those huge, gorgeous eyes.